We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Raleigh
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Raleigh sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and Experts have the skills, experience and ability to take care of everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to overflow or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice a problem. Stopping it early can help you avoid pricey damage to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning install a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and take care of bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 919-578-4329 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*