If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Service Experts. We’ll assist you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our skilled technicians. We’re also ready to help if you’re only in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will complete a home visit to detect the problem and get your disposal back up and operating in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Concerns in Raleigh
- Your garbage disposal won’t run.
- The disposal is making noise, but not effective.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or backing up.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
- Garbage disposals require consistent use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done by using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the system, making it effortless for the disposal to break them up and eliminate them.
Phone Service Experts today at 919-578-4329 or request an appointment online and we’ll aid you with all your garbage disposal repair and installation needs.