We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Raleigh
We don’t just fix and tune up furnaces, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Raleigh.
What makes our pro services a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most important technical achievement in HVAC. They also participate in current industry and product education to learn the best ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding offerings that we give you time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 919-578-4329 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to fix, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and can even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 919-578-4329 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your carpet from any dust we might carry in. We use protective cloths around the installation location to stop messes.
- Expert labor—Our pros have achieved some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a checklist to make sure your heating equipment is working accurately before we take off.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new heater to match local code. And we’ll often go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding work wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an extra reason to purchase a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 919-578-4329 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.