HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling equipment, which incorporates:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different models of HVAC units, they all operate similarly by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air using a ducted system or directly into a area, depending on the type of unit you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a full range of premium HVAC services in Raleigh to match all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.