Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the best way to alert you of this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in heavy amounts.
A carbon monoxide detector works like a smoke alarm. It checks the air and sounds an alarm if carbon monoxide concentration is becoming dangerous. If possible, you should install no fewer than one detector by each living area, or on each floor in your house. These detectors are best installed in tandem with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the greatest condition and may help you stop carbon monoxide in Raleigh.