We Support Our AC Installation in Raleigh With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in Raleigh, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone put in your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. In addition to having the qualifications and credentials to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 919-578-4329 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little hints that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your electrical expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to conserve on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to choose the recommended model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling location in Raleigh? Here are a few of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your home, you assume they’ll put in your new unit for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your house and garden in look-alike shape as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up process requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors protected from messes all through the process.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve completed rigorous schooling to receive the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet throughout the process to make sure each seemingly minor detail is covered. We’ll also make sure everything is running appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you know how to operate your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll let you know how everything is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.