It’s simple to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since regular service provides many advantages for your equipment, like enhanced efficiency and a lower possibility for breakdowns. You can have these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth check of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations can help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your residence. This could help you make a smart decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Regular maintenance offers many perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Pinpoints minor troubles before they cause pricey service calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your equipment to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 919-578-4329. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.