It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact regular maintenance provides many pluses for your unit, such as better efficiency and a lower possibility for issues. You can receive these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks can help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Regular maintenance offers many perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Pinpoints minor issues before they cause costly service calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This work is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s because its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your equipment to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 919-578-4329. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.