Your HVAC system is an investment in your home. Guard it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay a dime additional for parts or labor. This protects your bank account from pricey unplanned repairs. When you call us for an appointment, you’ll enjoy a quick response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll do an exhaustive examination of your equipment. This permits us to discover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will assist you in saving on that equipment too.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any comfort issues in your residence. This way, you can make a well-informed conclusion on repair or replacement.
This membership also includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are several perks to having this exhaustive service done.
5 Advantages of Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
- Restores efficiency that could save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Uncovers small issues before they create expensive malfunctions.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps protect your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning heating system.
Any equipment tune-up has a 29-point visual check along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat adjustment
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling sequence
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat settings and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits