Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process easy for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 919-578-4329 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.