Summer has officially arrived in Raleigh and the last thing you need is your A/C system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most common AC tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Analyze safety features
- Analyze temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Raleigh is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 919-578-4329 today!