Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.