Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.