No matter what the temperature outside in Raleigh, the temperature within your home designates how comfortable your family will be. Find the right temp and your space will feel like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a deeper look at how you’re using your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Try this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Raleigh. How do you prep your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Instruct my guests to bring iced beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most intricate system available in Raleigh.
- When you open your next monthly power bill, what do you expect you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Book a professional technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and wait until it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform better. Read on to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to prepare your system for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency Expert will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your HVAC. That could save you a costly breakdown later down the road.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have trouble occasionally. And it always seems to crop up at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that critical service to homeowners at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady increase in your expenses but no variation in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Take action when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!