Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a big range of malfunctions.
Often problems are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues grow, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and bills that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you may question whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers little issues early. Preventing expensive issues from occuring in the first place is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance service provides the opportunity to carefully check and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if problems are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system running as smoothly as possible. Often this leads to an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You might enjoy reduced energy bills, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a range of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with unique benefits delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to economical, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get several other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans today. Regardless of what your budget is, our Experts can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, reach us at 919-578-4329 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.