The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which subjects them to a large array of potential troubles.
These issues are often simple enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these issues degrade further, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are disasters and costs you may prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on upkeep now might help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Small Issues Early
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the best way to shield your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate critical internal parts. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are repaired as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance might lower your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a variety of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we regularly answer a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 919-578-4329 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.