With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Seriously! We gathered the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.