Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Raleigh

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or faded grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People in the house complaining about symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are dealing with any of these signs and are worried they may be related to a gas leak, get out of your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in most cases the homeowner is responsible. Fortunately, the team at Service Experts are fully trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a ton of things to get done around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Raleigh codes.

From putting in gas lines for a new stove or oven to repairing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s expertise have allowed us to take on a number of gas line projects in the Raleigh community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As noted before, the first thing you need to do if you are nervous about a gas leak is leave your home and then call 911 immediately. After emergency responders are on their way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made certain there is no danger, call Service Experts to arrange a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, need to be taken very seriously. Be sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever concerned about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have a smell and cannot be easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances correctly adjusted.
  • Invest in and utilize an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have an expert inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and fix any leaks promptly.
For more tips on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, visit our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair